CakePHP Developer (Senior) needed for BERLIN office
We are a small software development company with offices in Berlin and Luxembourg, providing database solutions for the Real Estate Investment industry. Our software covers corporate services, data management and business workflows around invoice approval, compliances, financings, corporate banking (including interfaces to major banking platforms), accounting, management reporting, just to name a few aspects.
- Experienced in large object-oriented-web-based projects.
- Experienced with jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, LESS/SASS or comparable systems.
- Good knowledge in typical tools like PHPStorm/Netbeans, W3C-Validator, Firebug, Git, Redmine, Jira and Vagrant.
- At least basic knowledge of Linux and Webserver administration.
- Good experience with PHP Frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter, Symphony, CakePHP etc.
- Experience with SaaS / cloud computing would also be desirable.
- Team player
- English speaking; additional language German appreciated, but not required.
Scope of Activity
- Software development (!!!).
- Development and optimization of complex SQL queries.
- Processing of new applications and interfaces.
What we offer
- Attractive gratification and long-term perspective.
- Relaxed working in a committed team.
Please send your application (PDF) with salary expectations please send to email@example.com. We will contact you.